- » We believe the Bible to be divinely inspired, infallible,
authoritative Word of God.
- » We believe that there is one God eternally existent in
three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- » We believe in our Lord Jesus Christ, in His
vicarious and redemptive death through His shed blood, in
His bodily resurrection.
- » We believe in His ascension to the right hand
of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- » We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, faith
in Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely
- » We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit
indwelling and empower Christians to live a Godly life and enable in
the Church today.
- » We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they
that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost
unto the resurrection of damnation.
- » We believe that all Christians should be committed to fulfilling the
- » We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
MISSION & VALUES
- » Establish homes that are part of a center in which orphaned and abandoned
children may live under care of Christian staff through U.S. based ministry
- » Maintain the children's relationships with family and community.
- » Provide adequate food, clothing and basic medical care for the children in the
- » Provide Biblical teaching and spiritual training.
- » Seek basic education and life skill training opportunities for each child.
We are incorporated in the United States as Resurrection Orphanage & Center of Nekemte, ROCN.
We are a 501(c)3 charitable corporation. Founded in March 2012, the U.S. based ministry headquarters
is located in a suburb of St.Paul, MN, while the "on-the-ground? ministry occurs in Nekemte, Oromya
Region, Ethiopia. An in-country RCSP branch is responsible for day-to-day operations.
BOARD MEMBERS 2012-2017
Left to right: Jenny Larmour (secretary), John Larmour, Tensaie Umeta (chairman),
Paul Peterson (treasurer), Barb Beasy